Construction Certificates

Construction PlansAfter you have obtained Development Consent from Council via a development application, you will need a Construction Certificate before you can start building work.

A Construction Certificate confirms that the building plans comply with the Building Code of Australia (BCA), are ‘not inconsistent’ with the Development Consent, and comply with relevant conditions of the Development Consent.

South Coast Building Approvals and Inspections can assess and determine Construction Certificate applications.

After receiving an application with all required paperwork, SCBAi will carry out a site inspection, assess the documents, and make a decision as to whether the application can be determined within 7 days.

Please Email us with the property address and project description for a quote.